Friday, September 25, 2009

Boys and their toys...

Back to greeting card mode and they seem to get a little more involved. Little boys grow into big boys and are looking at big toys.

Not sure what the deal is with a 57 vette now. I sure thought they were great when I was a kid and actually like them better than what goes for a vette now.

Closest I got was a 65 corvair with treacherous dual carb. White with red interior and tons of fun to drive.





Wasn't sure I'd get these done in time...

2 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So Cool, and lots of perfect detail!

Loredana Mariotto said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like 'em both!!! Brava!
I must start thinking about some new xmas cards, I'm always late in this.